So i've booked a car from teh toyota rental! we got an email on it saying we should look into the Hokkaido Express Pass? it seems rather expensive BUT do the tolls i'd incur make it worth getting? I certainly don't want to spend money i don't have to!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your hotel is quite a way away from Teine! You can get there by train (first, subway/taxi/long walk to train station) and then a connecting bus, take a while though, money will add up too. Have you t

Niseko Bus Pack is only 4900.   Hit the world famous N and have 100Y towards a can of beer.   http://www.niseko.ne.jp/en/otoku.html

If you go to the Resorts section on the main site, select the resort you want to get to, for instance Niseko Grand Hirafu, go to the resort page, and select the Route Finder tab.   Startng addrress

Bugger that. Just ask them to set the gps to local roads first and dodge the tolls. Thats if money is more important than time. I did all my driving at night so time wasnt as important as it would be if you are trying to resort hop in the morning.