SnowJapan Giveaways - Various lift tickets from resorts in Nagano, Niigata and Hokkaido

• SnowJapan Admin

1213giveaways.jpg

Thursday 27th Feburary 2013 until Thursday 7th March 2013

This week we have a number of lift tickets from previous Giveaways that have either not been claimed or have been returned. We would prefer people use them than they get unused.

We have some tickets for the following resorts available:

-------

Hakuba-one / Tsugaike Kogen / Hakuba Iwatake (Nagano)

Hakuba Goryu (Nagano)

Hakuba Happo-one (Nagano)

Madarao Kogen (Nagano)

Nozawa Onsen (Nagano)

Ryuoo Ski Park (Nagano)

Yuzawa Town (Niigata)

Maiko Snow Resort (Niigata)

Minamiuonuma (Niigata)

Myoko (Niigata)

Hoshino Resort Tomamu (Hokkaido)

-------

If you would like one of these, here's what to do:

1)

Send an email to us with "Lift ticket onegai shimasu" as the subject line. Sent to editor@snowjapan.com

2)

Tell us which one or more of the above that you might be interested in.

3)

To make things simple, let us know your postal address for us to send a ticket if you win. Don't worry we're not interested in the address for any other purpose and it will be deleted from our computers once this is closed. You won't be added to any kind of database/mailing list.

That's it.

Oh yes.... if you've already won tickets from us this season but haven't yet posted a trip report/photos.... tell us why!

Thanks.

:friend:

LIFT TICKET ONEGAISHIMASU!!! (emailed - obviously).

Actually would it be rude if we threw up a wish list for next year? Not in a bad way, but so you can maybe show a bit of demand from your user base. If so, Kosha/kijimadaira for me *even though im heading there this weekend - it just seems like its a place that could do with working out its publicity so it can sell that mt kosha ticket. Also, togari was wonderful, more people need to head there and give it a chance.

• SnowJapan Admin

You can do ippy.

Said it before though, we'll decide on how we approach Giveaways next season when we analyse the feedback on the Forums (reviews/photos) and actual ticket usage after the season has finished.

I think though that we can take it for granted that people would be interested in free tickets to all of the popular places. Whether people take the tickets and run, or fulfil their part of the deal is a different matter. ;)

Apart from being totally exhausted with constant work on the new website, and looking forward to a rest, this really isn't something we'll be putting any thought to for many months.

:friend:

• SnowJapan Admin

OK sent out emails to a number of people with their good news.

Still have a few left.

Anyone?

If interested please follow the instructions posted above.

• SnowJapan Admin

Well that's it now folks, we're all out.

245 tickets in total if my calculations are correct.

If you were sent some freebies by us, courtesty of the ski resorts, then please remember to post your reviews and photos.... future Giveaways depend on it!

http://www.snowjapan...reviews-photos/

Thank you, and Good Night!

:wave:

Be aware of the end dates.....I went to Ishiuchi last year at the end of march and stupidly didnt double check the tickets and they were 2 days past the use date :doh:

They did give me 1000¥ off a lift ticket for this season tho ????

:lol:

yes I did....in fact I was irate that they didn't give me a courtesy call the week before to remind me that my tickets were nearing the end of their shelf life!! SO selfish these people are!!

;)