SnowJapan Giveaways - 10 Sugadaira (Nagano) lift tickets

• SnowJapan Admin

1213giveaways.jpg

Friday 25th January 2013 until Thursday 31st January 2013

The prizes:

10 one-day lift ticket vouchers - each one can be exchanged for a one-day lift ticket at the Sugadaira resort in Nagano Prefecture this season.

Please read this before entering

Thanks

Who can enter?

Any active, logged in members of SnowJapanForums can enter this Giveaway. (You need to have made at least a few posts on the Forums, and join in - not just simply register).

>> If you are logged in, click here to enter.

>> If you need to register, please do so here.

The winners:

10 people will be chosen - each to receive 1 vouchers - and notified within four days of the Giveaway period closing.

giveaway-button.png

giveaways-furtherinfo.jpg

Sugadaira website

Resort listing on SnowJapan

giveaways-thanks.jpg

We would like to thank the kind people at Sugadaira for taking part in this Giveaway.

Please do take a few moments to post some comments on the form when you enter... each year your comments help us try to improve SnowJapan.

Thank you.

photo-sugadaira.jpg

giveaway-button2.png

How to get to sugadaira? Aside hijiri its the closest hill to me. Ive cycled up there (it was a BITCH of a cycle) so i know how to get there by car, but its likely bus only. And i reckons... its probably Ueda thats your best bet. I used to live a mere 18kms from it in suzaka, but i was told by one of my teachers there that there were no buses up there and believed them. So bought a myoko season pass instead (if i knew then what i know now id have picked up a damn shiga kogen pass...)

Still, missing it when i lived in suzaka and avoiding it while i live in chikuma seems silly. So yet another entry from me. I believe that keeps up my almost perfect record of one per week (except the hanazono week)... well, itll be another entry so long as i can figure out the easiest way to reach it via public transport. Ill hold off actually entering until i know i can get there.

Rightyo... bus infos from Ueda at least. Not sure if theres a bus from nagano, dont remember any of the stops at the back of the station listing them, but heres the Ueda bus timetables (link permission from the SJs).

http://www.uedabus.co.jp/sugadaira/sugadaira.html

Key info:

上田駅乗場:上田駅お城口バス乗り場3番 運賃:菅平高原ダボスまで大人片道¥1,200(子供半額)    西菅平まで大人片道¥1,300(子供半額)

Which according to google translate is:

No. 3 bus stop mouth castle Ueda Station: Ueda station hall

fare: ¥ 1,200 one way to Davos Sugadaira adult (children half price)

¥ 1,300 one-way west to Sugadaira adult (children half price)

Timetable: http://www.uedabus.co.jp/sugadaira/1218-0331.html

Key times;

Ueda - Sugadaira - Sugadaira West

7.05--> 7.53-8.06

8.15--> 9.01-9.11

8.55--> 9.41-9.51

9.50--> 10.36-10.46

Return:

Sugadaira (stop 1-3) - Ueda

14.25-14.39--> 15.25

15.35-15.49--> 16.40

16.20-16.34--> 17.25

17.15-17.29--> 18.15

• SnowJapan Admin

This Giveaway is now closed.

Winners will be noticed by Monday at the latest.

Thank you to everyone who entered, and to Sugadaira for their support.