Could you pass the test to be an Aussie

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok you guys have had your fun with the pretend newspaper contrived Aussie Citizenship Test - Now here's the real one:-   2013 AUSTRALIAN CITIZENSHIP TEST   1. Do you understand the meaning, but ar

ha ha That seems obvious Tubs - Seperated Kingdom And I guess Great Britain becomes Average Britain?

15. When you go to a bring- your-own-meat barbie can you eat other people's meat or are you only allowed to eat your own?

:lol: WTF is a bring your own meat barbie? A tight neigbour offering th flame but not th meat. :lol:

Sometimes - bring your own meat but the rest (ie salads, buns/bread, beers and pav for desert) are provided by host.

Bring yer own meat stops some lame-arse host buying the cheapest snags they can find and allows you to cook decent meat if that is your wish!

Sometimes - bring your own meat but the rest (ie salads, buns/bread, beers and pav for desert) are provided by host.

Bring yer own meat stops some lame-arse host buying the cheapest snags they can find and allows you to cook decent meat if that is your wish!

:rollabout: To stop him serving you road kill, you bring your own. This is hilarious.

and you don't actually have to "eat' the tim tam - it explodes in your mouth :yummy:

Commonly known as a tim tam orgasm - but you knew that

Here we go:

http://www.ukcitizenshiptest.co.uk/

But am scared now - what happens if I fail this test, and I'm permantly Australian?! :omg:

Tried this and failed, I'm not sure this test could be passed just on general knowledge. You need to know a lot of figures, I think you may have to stay an Australian. But look on the bright side, know that Australia has annexed Niesko you won't need a passport to go there.

They may have to change that test, with the referendum in Scotland next year. Wonder what the UK will be called if independence is voted for and the Kingdom's are no longer "United"......Kingdom?!

Oh I am very definitely Australian!

Knew and understood every one of those..including knowing the origins of 'died in the arse'. ;)

Perfect timing...Aussie Day party on Saturday, with foreigners here for their first Australia Day.

Three bean salad..never would have remembered that pearl on my own <puke>

Here we go:

http://www.ukcitizenshiptest.co.uk/

But am scared now - what happens if I fail this test, and I'm permantly Australian?! :omg:

Tried this and failed, I'm not sure this test could be passed just on general knowledge. You need to know a lot of figures, I think you may have to stay an Australian. But look on the bright side, know that Australia has annexed Niesko you won't need a passport to go there.

Me too! managed 50% but had a guess at lots of them. Who TF cares what year married women got the vote? and why is it important to know how many constituencies there are? (I guessed correct on that one!)

They may have to change that test, with the referendum in Scotland next year. Wonder what the UK will be called if independence is voted for and the Kingdom's are no longer "United"......Kingdom?!

ha ha

That seems obvious Tubs - Seperated Kingdom

And I guess Great Britain becomes :confused: Average Britain?

• Like 1

If I pass do I automatically become Australian?

I'm a bit scared to do it just in case... I don't think I could ever come to terms with wearing those 'JR hats' that have corks dangling down from the rim. They just look silly.

Seriously, you have no taste Pie Man.

cork+hat.JPG

If I pass do I automatically become Australian?

I'm a bit scared to do it just in case... I don't think I could ever come to terms with wearing those 'JR hats' that have corks dangling down from the rim. They just look silly.

JR Hats? What do you mean?