• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wear either my 2year old ski jacket or trousers or my 6 year old one depending on my mood.My boots are about 6 years old too and still going strong. My skis 3 years old I think. Im not into buying

I have Ocean and Earth under garments and normal undies (although I have a burton longsleeve for this trip).   Long socks normal ones (although I have Burton ones for this trip)   Special Blend

I'm naked....always.....cos I'm gnarly!!   Isn't everyone?!

I've recently bought a new coat - Billabong, which I unwittingly matched to my pants which are of the same brand.

My wonderful friend bought me North Face top and bottom undergear for my birthday (we're at that age now when gifts become practical) which is ace. I wear a fleece over the top.

Warm socks.

Vans standard high boots

glove liners and gloves. I need to buy some new gloves and these have pretty much fallen apart. Thinking of exploring mittens. Im sick of having to co-ordinate my fingers in order to putt gloves on correctly, especially if it all gets a it tight with liners on.

Buff and other head and face appendages.

I've recently bought a new coat - Billabong, which I unwittingly matched to my pants which are of the same brand.

I did this with my new Burton Jacket, got it in black with a grey line check running thru it....it's pretty smart......but not when it's the exact same colour n design as my Burton board bag!! :doh:

Look like a proper fashion victim when travelling to and from resort :lol:

I did this with my new Burton Jacket, got it in black with a grey line check running thru it....it's pretty smart......but not when it's the exact same colour n design as my Burton board bag!! :doh:

Look like a proper fashion victim when travelling to and from resort :lol:

Hah. No, I would say that just means that you are aesthetically in-tune (?)...more than you are aware...

I have to say that my favourite outfits on the slopes are those crazy ones that are miss-matching by design. It shows that actually a lot of effort needs to be put into creating a jarring, 'uncoordinated' look.

Also, in comment to the old vs new things, as much as it's 'cool' not to care, coats after certain years of wear just dont offer the same quality as they would have new. And I think materials and designs have moved on so much in 10 years or so that investing in new things just makes the whole 'sliding' experience a whole lot more enjoyable. At least I found this when I traded in my ancient coat for a new one.