Went to Kagura for my first turns of the year today and had a great time.....except for when a noob zoomer clattered into me and took a chunk out of my pristine powder snake's nose!! Any tips on repair/sealing the gash so melt water doesn't get in and do its nasty work?

Can't say i have ever fixed up snowboard ding athough have fixed up plenty of gashes :D

I would think epoxy resin or nail polish I would leave the board near a heater to remove any moisture first.

Or google it and see how you go Gozaimaas should know if he is around

seemore

Ok...serious now. Go get some 5 minute two part epoxy and some testors model paint in the same colour (or close) as the background of where the ding is. Mix up enough epoxy for the job and add a drop of the paint and mix that in to the mixed goop. I would tape off the area around the ding and maybe hit it with some #400~600 wet dry sandpaper....(done before mixing the epoxy). Then dollop the epoxy on a small palette knife and lay it on. Depending on how deep the ding is it may take a couple applications. The epoxy is sand-able as well but if your trowel work is clean you should be able to get pretty close to flush. You can also wipe away the epoxy around the ding before it sets to give you an even smoother gradation.