Very popular, aren't they.

I get the two front blokes, and that yakuza-like sunglasses-wearing dude seems to actually be a decent singer.

But what do the other 56 blokes do?

It's like a swarm of 'TRF Sams', isn't it.

The SMAP talent pool is incredibly deep....acting, cooking, quality CM work, getting naked in parks,.. and of course their vocal skills are off the charts. Exile ....they can sing a tune but that'll hardly get them on every tv program on every channel like my whipper SMAPers are.

I tried to find some clips of some "choice" SMAP vocal skills, but couldn't.

They must be out there I remember a few times cringing when I saw them actually singe live on telly.

Hey check this out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s52Kuqvppo4

Is that first some called BANG! BANG! Vacation?

Saucy!

That's my whipper SMAPers....right there! I'll concede they're no Shakey in the footwork ...and all 5 of the boys sing unison because harmonies are a bit of a reach......But....they've got the choreography down to a fine art.

And that crowd screaming.....54, 999 hot chicks and one resourceful, extremely handsome, Canadian dude in the right place at the right time to cash in on some action. Bang Bang.....indeed :wave:

And that crowd screaming.....54, 999 hot chicks and one resourceful, extremely handsome, Canadian dude in the right place at the right time to cash in on some action. Bang Bang.....indeed :wave:

chicks1.jpg

And there's only about 15 chicks here, imagine about 3666 times more!

:veryshocked: