I just got a Burton Fish 2013 and it has the channel binding attachment. Got these Flow bindings a few years ago (2008, 2009?) and trying to id them to see if there's a plate adaptor available so I can use them....anyone able to id these Flows? Says 'Team' on the highback but not much help when it comes to a search, also the base section and disc is all aluminium far as I can tell

Cheers!

photo.jpgphoto-1.jpg

baseplate definitely looks like 2006 team baseplate. I cant find t binding itself, but i think someone told you porkies about the year. The 2008 baseplates look a lot swisher.

i did think about them, but the highback looks a little bit cheaper on the 2004s. Aside that though, colors and padding looks spot on. So yeah, if those highback have a plastic sheen on them and the diagonal black stripes are more diagonal brown stripes closer up, i think tubby's right. :)

The diameter of the disc is all you need to confirm if the adaptor disc will work or not. Bindings with the larger discs work and the ones with the smaller concealed disks dont from memory.

the new ones are heavy as well, I bought the new NX2-SE's they've went back to the aluminium baseplate and its much heavier than the plastic/composite stuff they've been using.....still can't wait to try em out tho. I had a wee sniff around as well and it seems that Flow only sell an adaptor in a "one size" which I took to mean "one size fits all"......be strange if they only made one size and it doesn't fit all their bindings

• Like 1
FLOW sell the adaptor piece themselves, I'm sure that they fit all flow bindings. Try and order from Flow direct

Your ones look like these....

TEAM.jpg

They are Flow Team 2004's

Time for new bindings dude!! ;)