yeah yeah! Hakuba for the weekend. Will be getting you sozzled again Nekobi so hope youre not planning for an early start Sunday. Anyone staying at snowbeds? Thats where we will be with 8 other idiot mates, and partying at universe Sat night is ALWAYS good. Be there or be square

Just to confirm what Nekobi(happy birthday) wrote.

Two friends and myself have hired out Club Valance(previously Universe, previouslypreviously Velvet). There will be about 200 AET`s there, but don`t let that put you off. We also invited the horny Brazilian girl posse from Cortina, and just about every lay-about Japanese board/ski-bum presently working in Hakuba. We`re expecting about 300/400 people. Should be a good time.

I hope all you AETs behave yourself on the slopes at Hakkers and don't go upsetting the patrol by riding wherever the hell you like.

God, the horny Brazilian girl posse, that reminds me! I saw a posse of them once at Miyoko - they smiled at me and gave me some money for the payphone when I asked them for change! Nice girls - I wish I was going.

• SnowJapan Admin

If there are any people going to this event who:

- a) would like to write about it afterwards for a feature;

and/or

- B) would be willing to take some SnowJapan.Com flyers over there to the event to spread the word about our site (we'll send them to you!)

...please do email us at editor@snowjapan.com!

Thank you, sounds like fun!