Help from the Mac literate please

:blush: Embarrassingly, I can not get my photo's to upload here.

I am 99.9% sure it has something to so with missing some vital piece of software (or clicking some feature on or off) as uploads and downloads are usually ok, however there are a few things I find I can't see because I am running Mac.

:typing: I will keep plugging away at it, trying to find a solution, but if anyone has already worked this one out - could they give me the heads up. TA.

:bow:

• SnowJapan Admin

It might be worth pointing out that Mamabear has already asked me about this, though everything is working as it should in this end - and I couldn't see a reason why she can't seem to get it to work.

I had a problem like that once, and it turned out to be something like ".jpg" files being labelled ".jpeg" or else ".JPG" -- I forget which -- so that the uploader didn't recognize the file type.

(Note: this wasn't from a Mac, but from a Linux machine, but in principle the same issue could occur, I think.)

Anyway, try renaming your picture files to all-lower-case or changing the file extension, and see if that helps.

• SnowJapan Admin

That might be worth a try, though I have just looked and both .jpg and .jpeg should be ok.

Actually the problem seemed to be that when she wanted to choose some images, the popup that allows you to find images on you computer did not appear.....

Yeah...I reckon it will be something simple like a pop up blocker, but I have gne through and turned the one I could find off with no result.

Sadly *I AM* the alpha nerd of the house so no one here to magically fix it for me. :(

And yes, the SJ Team have already been on the case for me...it is MY issue, nothing to do with the site. Just hoping someone else has had the same issue and worked it out. (hoping for too much?)

LOL