there is a shuttle that runs from G-money to 47, but I don't know the details, as I drive - I think it comes every hour on the hour. but there is also a shuttle that picks you up at the bus stop from time to time, it should take you to 47. or you can just hitchhike - make a sign - it will work, believe it or not.

I think there are some services available a day between Goryu and 47. Not so many.

Humm....If you walked from Goryu to 47, maybe it would take more than an hour? - even from Iimori side.

And if you wore a pair of ski boots then, it would hurt!

Quote:
Originally posted by gamera:
I think there are some services available a day between Goryu and 47. Not so many.
Humm....If you walked from Goryu to 47, maybe it would take more than an hour? - even from Iimori side.
And if you wore a pair of ski boots then, it would hurt!
i walked. it took an hour and a half. thats because my sense of direction is appauling but i had time to waste (still got to 47 by 8:15) i also dropped my beanie so had to backtrack.

and i wore snowboard boots, which previously i thought were somewhat comfortable, but after the walking left a nice sized blister on the side of my foot \:\( which got considerably worse as the day went on.

Ladies and gentlemen we have here a fine specimen of a truely dedicated boarder.

Or a complete... (Just to keep myself in the run for the bachlorette I will stop here \:D )