If anyone is going to H47/Goryu tomorrow or to Cortina on Wed and Thur and feel like riding w. someone give me a bell 090 6339 2827. I'll be @ snowbeds for 3 days & I have a silver Helmet, Black Jacket and Yellow/Black Pack.

Happy riding/skiing to everyone.

Never

we'll prolly be there on wednesday and thursday as well - holla something about the forum.

barok

orange coat, red-silver-black helmet black pants

enderzero

black coat, black helmet, dark green pants

Absolutely nothing against Snowbeds - I know it is very popular - but I would rather stay somewhere a little more "luxurious" (less than 1man of course!)........

Yeah but Snowbeds has the huge advantage of being super friendly. If you get a hotel or whatever you will be far less likely to meet people. Snowbeds was like a little gaijin mecca. You never know who is going to show up whether it's a local jsut stopping by for a brew or someone form the other side of the world. Everyone there was just cool, kickin it. There wasn't a single amenity that it lacked that I found myself missing. The bed was more comfortable than the floor I sleep on and the downstairs shower is awesome too. I am all about that place.

Amanda

High school girl navy blue??? LOL

I hope you don't wear loose socks, don't make up like a ganguro yamamba gals!

I will wear a triple color - white, yellow and dark navy blue. Don't know that would become an old fart \:\(