:lol: managed to find Sand today, spent a fantastic day riding off the side of Kagura in nice, light, fluffy snow. Afternoon was a little heavier snow, but still awesome. There was a 2 hour window just before lunch when the sun came out and the wind dropped an dthe pow was blowing in our faces with every turn.....Nirvana!! THAT's my idea of a perfect honeymoon!! (sorry dear!)

Yeah, that's great to hear that Kagura's still delivering the goods!

Anyone have any luck spotting the Ride/K2 demo place in the Mitsumata car park (assuming you could get in there as I gather from Muika's Naeba post that it was full to overflowing at the weekend!)??

:lol: managed to find Sand today, spent a fantastic day riding off the side of Kagura in nice, light, fluffy snow. Afternoon was a little heavier snow, but still awesome. There was a 2 hour window just before lunch when the sun came out and the wind dropped an dthe pow was blowing in our faces with every turn.....Nirvana!! THAT's my idea of a perfect honeymoon!! (sorry dear!)

Yeah, that's great to hear that Kagura's still delivering the goods!

Anyone have any luck spotting the Ride/K2 demo place in the Mitsumata car park (assuming you could get in there as I gather from Muika's Naeba post that it was full to overflowing at the weekend!)??

forgot to mention this........the Ride shop is there, my brother demo'd a Machete and next years bindings (can't remember their name) for 1500 yen!! Steal!! Addidas goggles are free to rent as well