I recently saw a Salomon Powder Snake for sale from the States for $280 and as thats around 22,000¥ I just couldn't pass it up....but Salomon don't ship internationally so I had to find one of those forwarding companies.....after hearing from Gareth (I think) about this mob I figured they were reputable......anyone else used them? I'm not really sure how everything works to be honest, I signed up and stuff and have recevied confirmation back so I guess its just waiting game now

ive used shipito for my quiver killer, airobic, and freebord. All shipped perfectly.

Theyre slightly more expensive than the shipping costs associated with massive etailers like dogfunk and the like, but they get the job done. They even managed to send the airobic by ups which brought the shipping down to around $50.

In addition you get to write the customs tag on it. I guess thats not a big deal for japan, but when i was in korea, a board at $400 plus shipping is an extra $100 from duty.

Very handy things these companies. One thing i would watch out for is volume... this hits some people. If anyone mails you stuff INSIST that they get as much air out of the pack as possible. People have claimed to be hit by volume over weight which can make it pricier than it ought to be.

Anyways... prices off the top of my head: quiver killer was about $120 to ship. The airobic was $50-60 and i forget the freebord entirely. Maybe about $40.

From a previous thread on here I have also used shipito for a couple of orders. A backpack and gloves and the second time for some touring skins. Have had no problems at all.

oops. I thought this was just some odd thread title. Sorry dude, thought you were just talking about mail forwarders in general and not some company :)

i had used shipito previously, when buying stuff from backcountry that they couldnt ship to Oz.

Eventually got an email from backcountry saying they werent allowed to send it to shipito because of their freight forwarding.

thats when I started using HSG and so far no hiccups

ah yeah, I remember Gareth talking about Hopshopgo and looked them up....I couldn't remember the names other people used....using the shipping calculator on the site it estimates shipping to be about $45......which'd be great if true....better wait n see.