• 2 weeks later...

I know.....its not as if there's a dearth of English speaking Gaij around!! :lol:

Mind you, it would spoil our fun if they did get their act together

Na, it would still be full of Americanism etc....

true........Like how they spell david Cameron's name in katakana.......キャメロン.......wots wrong with カメロン?

1 year I went to a new school and they had my name spelt デレン..........swiftly told that it was wrong and should be タビ ビバ

:)

true........Like how they spell david Cameron's name in katakana.......キャメロン.......wots wrong with カメロン?

1 year I went to a new school and they had my name spelt デレン..........swiftly told that it was wrong and should be タビ ビバ

Umm......Tubby.........it's......umm ...ビーバー .... just sayin.. ;)

Oi you.

Stop quoting me and start sending me pictures of your router. ;)

Oh ya......forgot about that... I'm right on it....should have pics up soon....relatively speaking of course..... :lol:

nope, its ビバ............I speak fast ;)

nope, its ビバ............I speak fast ;)

Viva la beba.... :thumbsup: