Anyone heading to this? Im trying to rope my mates into it but i fear i may have left it too last minute :p

Just thought id give a geads up to the techno massif. DETROIT!!!

It's Womb's big adventure - not actually at Womb but in a much bigger event space in Chiba - they get a big lineup of top DJs and have a huge party there. For me, the place is just a bit too big for them to really pull it off - there might be a few thousand people there, but it still feels half full. I think I prefer the actual club - one of my favourites and one of the few places where by the end of the night, I'm not one of the most wasted people in there!!

I think I have said this before but what the hecky-thump!

I always remember seeing a vid of Fatboy Slim at some festival. It was his headline time and he was there up on stage gooning. He literally pressed what I presume was a button called "Play" and then came round the front sipping beer, gurning and doing a southern version of Manc ape dancing. Talk about taking the piss!

I wish I had a job like that.

yupyup,. went to hawtin and of course it was awesome. My mate hated it though :) Hawtin hasnt lost his touch to divide opinion i guess.

Skipped the womb thing. Pretty lucky really since i thought it was just as the main club. Chiba? Bloody hell, Good job i didnt commit to that. Wouldnt have fancied the train ride back to kumagaya at 8am :)

Womb is ok for Techno, but terrible for Jungle / DnB . In fact, it is a shit design for sound. The ceiling is way to high, surrounded by glass which results in terrible sound quality. Unit is a far better sounding club. Saw Model 500 there live in Golden week '08, still one of the best club nights I have had.