• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because no one knows which God it is....is it the Catholic God or the Proddy God? If its the wrong God, then I fear nobody would be able to save her

Originally Posted By: pie-eater
Do the New Zealand chaps still do that silly pantomime dance while the other team has to 'respect' and quietly stand by and watch them before a game?

The "haka" (made up one). Yeah sure, although the Tongans is much better.

stir stir stir. wink
Originally Posted By: Man_In_Japan
Originally Posted By: pie-eater
pussies.jpg

The Australian back row there. wink

I have fond memories of playing club rugby in the UK with my brother in-law.(who's still playing At 44) Being the only Aussie I'm used to copping shite from the Poms.
Your really going to have to do better than that. wink

lol

from a non-rugby guy point of view, I much prefer watching tries than kicks. That article you posted Rob keeps mentioning that this "try-scoring" style is the modern game.....is that true? I always thought that rugby was about scoring tries. What's the old fashioned game then?

League is the greatest game on earth played by the stupidest people on earth IMO.

Union is a great game also. It's just a bit slow for my liking. Too much time is spent watching some pecker head scratch his nuts and fluff around while lining up a kick at goal or waiting for some 140 kg blob of man to make his way over to one of the many scrums or line outs.

Ouch Mantas!

I see you are a big League fan.

One of the big differences I see on the field with kids who cross over between the sports is that the Leaguies tend to hit with the shoulder and no arms, whereas in Union all tackles need arms involved - shoulder charges are a no-no.