i wasn't there! **** eh...

transportation just wasn't happening.

i finally talked to my buddy though, and he said it scared the shit out of him. didn't stop him from hittin' off a near tail corked 720, a front flip and an underflip though.

we just have to wait for nick to get back and hook us up with some pics of the monster. i wish i could have aired that thing too... dag.

That table was huge!!!!!!!! those guys busted over 8 meters high. Got the pics and will email dane them tonite. Some how pop them onto this page dane my boy.

I didnt see too many guys flipin but I saw a lot of spinning and 180s

I would have straight aired that thing but know spinning untill up got some jumps under my wings.

Huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the one near the bottom of the quad? yeah its big, but aint it a little close to the quad? wash the landing and you could possibly be wrapping yourself around the quad terminal.Just a thought

I told ya, but I knew you would have called me had you seen it. The dudes kept saying "scary". The pic is the highest I took another you about 2 skiers later busted a huge rodeo 540, almost stomped it but didnt slam just slide it out a bit.

Dane thanks for doing the cut and paste

Dude check out how high the guy is. Remember that these guys are pros and they were a little scared when they were hittin it. There are 2 cameramen standing on the jump that should tell you how high it is. I have seen the 47 jump its big but not this big.

Are you going to come up with Barok. The freeriding is not the same. There are some good spots if we get warm weather or snow. The pipe is the best you will ride this year by far. You can hit a nice 1.5 meter kicker witha nice long landing before heading to the pipe.

hah. i scoff st such idle strolls. :p

actually, i do, and would love to do some serious trekking, but havent penetrated the scene sufficiently to locate some trails free from the pestilent herds.

hoping to break free soon though.

You got it off dude that is so good. The half pipe should be rocking plus a couple doable drops if your up for a small hike. Got to find you a way there. my wife says that the highway is the best but I dont know yet. Also some short cuts around the alps will most likly be closed.