So yeah, I have got a vacation and have decided to make good on a promise I stated earlier in the season.

So Wednesday March 12th is the Unofficial Hakuba Backcountry Barbeque. UHBB! !

It will be guaranteed fun, so If you can make it out on a Wednesday, please come on down. The day will start at 10 am. We will meet somewhere at the base of one of the Hakuba resorts.

Please private message me for the exact location. From the base we will take the lifts up, and then hike up to a higher, much more secluded spot.

When we reach our backcountry base camp, the sky is the limit. You can relax in the beauty of mountains, have a cold beer and some delicious barbeque. Or you can help build and jump a backcountry kicker or two (my reason for going), or if you are serious, and have the equipment, you can hike for some of the lines that the Hakuba backcountry has to offer - there are many, of all skill levels.

Of course there is no cost to this event, except for that of a lift ticket (which has nothin' to do with me). we're just doin' it.

Anyways, if you can make it, send me a private, and we'll hook up. It will be better than good.

peace