Beening former kansai jins what is the best, cheapest or fastest way to the takasu area. Your japanese skills are needed.. Seriously tring to get a buddy from nagano city to dynaland. Tokai hokuriku highway if there is some way, you guys know, that I dont please post it. sorry a litte drunk

Can't be of much help there sorry. I wasn't a driver or a boarder when I was a Kansai-jin, and I've no idea of the geography outside Nagano, unless it's to the south. NoFakie might have been around outside Naggers more than me though...

Probably the best (and maybe the only directish) way through from Nagano would be through the mountains around kamikochi.

Head to Matsumoto, then take a right, towards kamikochi, passing the entrance and heading through the tunnel into Gifu, continuing to Hida takayama. Follow signs from here to the Tokai Hokuriku. I'm pretty sure, having cut through from Naggers to here many times, that's the fastest way. Most more direct routes are closed in winter.

The yak has got it, I think. Route 19 or the highway down to Matsumoto and then follow the signs for Kamikochi and Takayama.

Our friend who's going out with the guy at Takasu uses that route. If possible I would recommend doing it during daylight, because the scenery around there is great.

This does seem a little Cloak and Dagger \:D - Hey fatty, sorry I can't make it down this weekend buddy. This is my chance to check out Niseko and I better grab it, but I regret not being able to ride with you, Dane, and OU.

Head for Hida takayama then follow the signs to the toll road. Have to pay a 1000 yen or so for the road down to the dynaland exit. Can't be more specific, it's a crazy mess of roads around Hida, just follow the signs and don't give up. (you'll know what I mean when you try it!!!)