Im not sure how this can work, or if its even a good idea, but tell you what...

I dont need my quiver killer. I was gonna sell it on for the start of next season, its in excellent condition (few scratches - some pretty awesome ones too :)), next year ill be buying a riot, and not having it in my house will make that a much easier decision smile

So heres the thing.

1. I live in korea, so getting this to japan wont be easy, you may have to either pop to korea to collect it or pay half of the shipping costs (only fair i reckon).

2. I will give this deck away for free to anyone who has made a 50,000yen donation to the japanese red cross.

The deck:

2010 Capita Quiver Killer. 157.

Heres what i said about it on daves where i put it up for sale in december (before i decided i wanted to keep it):

Quote:
It cost me over 500 to ship the thing here and pay import fees back in december last year. Been ridden about 12 days.

I feel like my quiver is getting out of control and since im about to grab a BSOD, its getting a bit much. So im selling this one to clear up some space.

Now newbies. Im not selling you this board. It would be unethical. Its a little too aggressive for you. If youre reading this and youre just after a snowboard for mucking about and learning on, this isnt really for you. You need something a little more playful.

Hoepfully the title alone means the people reading this know what it is. So if you do, i would LOVE to sell you this deck.

This deck is called a quiver killer as you well know, but its got one massive function:

KILLING IT IN THE PIPE.

Its the same board as the two times goodwood pipe winner - the capita food court gangsta. It has a LOT of pop, its solid and above all stable. This thing wont be sliding out on you in a landing on an icy pipe.

Park, Pipe and Powder.. if you want to ride the three Ps the Quiver Killer looks like a wise choice. With a directional shape and flex, carbon fibre reinforced glass and a traditional camber profile, the Quiver Killer just loves flying up Pipe walls, the Transworld crew loved it so much they awarded it an award for being a top pipe performer. Capita have also set back the stance very slightly for versatility in different snow conditions.

Quote:

Snow Conditions: Hardpacked and Icy Conditions

Setup: Capita Quiver Killer Snowboard, Union Bindings

Size: 157cm.

First Impression: This thing is a **** rocket ship. This thing feels versatile and will terrorize the entire mountain.

Weight: Light-Midweight.

Flex: The Quiver Killer doesnt feel overly stiff but does feel solid. The board has a medium flex and single species poplar wood core..

Turning: The board allowed for super easy and stable turning at high speeds on icier conditions.. It has Biax Fiberglass which is very forgiving and the fiberglass is laid by hand on both sides of the core for additional stability, ease in turning.

Pop: The board had a ton of pop. Their are carbon stringers that run from the nose all the way to the tail which allow for mad energy load and release when you pop.

Switch: This is a directional freestyle board and its set up about a half inch back from center. It feels really good regular but maintains its stability when riding switch.

Overall Impression: This is my favorite board that I rode at the SIA tradeshow On Snow Demo. I rode the 157 and it was by far the most fun and most stable of the boards I rode. The board feels solid and rides very solid while still allowing for mad ollies and super carving. This price of the board is epic and I would definitely ride it if I had one choice for a single board for the season..

NB: this is 2011 board i believe, but only change is graphic.

Basically this is not your BS crap youll find elsewhere in foreigner classifieds in korea. This is one of the best boards for what it does in the world.

Understand as well, its called the quiver killer for a reason.

If you're a more aggressive rider, and are looking for a stable deck that will bomb the crud and ice that is korea, you will be hard pushed to find a better deck. If you are all about charging and big features, this is the deck for you. If you want a jib stick (like pretty much 80% of the boards sold at retail here), you might want to look elsewhere. But if you want a deck fro serious bombing, and hitting the pipe, you wont find a better bargain in korea.

Honestly im still kinda curious about it, so if no one wants it before the start of the season ill probably end up keeping it and saving the bataleon/bsod cravings till the end of the season

============================================

Bells and whistles and what it all means - ipps explains the Quiver Killer:

FLEX = 7

CAMBER

Directional

DEEP Radial sidecut

Softer tip/Stiffer tail

Setback

Twin shape

The deck is really fast, and really lively, if anyone wants a serious ripping deck then honestly, this is the beast. PS. The offer is also up elsewhere so it may go pretty fast. Id rather give it away to someone here or even on trusnow because i know youll be stoked on it, but well, you all dont live in korea smile

• SnowJapan Admin

I am leaving this due to the Red Cross donation thingy but could I just please ask that if anyone wants to post stuff like this - that might come across as 'selling' - please ask us in advance.

Thank you.

Good luck, and let's donate anyway.

friend