for dane and fattwins,this J-chick (and her girl or boyfiend holding her hand) says out loud "My c#@t is itchy" then feverishly starts scratching the outside of her ski pants. How funny is that!!I thought J-chix were never supposed to say THAT word.(that`s what made me turn `round in the 1st place)Classic!

Sounds like a good opportunity to try out the unofficial SJ call-sign...

I find that distinguishing gender is really hard, especially among boarders. Those hats with the strings hanging down the sides look a lot like pigtails from a distance. Scratching one's 'pudenda' vigorously and referring to them with vulgar terminology certainly assists with making the distinction.

hah, i'm just as guilty as she is... except for the itchy part, that's a little too much. only, i don't touch myself in the line up, i touch myself when i'm flying through the air:

ballgrab.jpg

watch for the update tomorrow after i finish up with the vids, and the story to go along with this picture!

ps. what the chick said was just nasty to hear whilst in the lift line. a bit of a shocker, really.

You should have seen the laugh dane and I had when he realized I took that video of the ball grab. Dane did 30 seconds after the last jumper of a snowboard big air contest. I think dane could have one it with that trick.

Dane next weekend I was thinking about some inovative ball grabs. The late 180 nut scratch.

How about the swtich 5 lift and tuck?

Dude it snowed a foot in 5 hours and is still snowing today would have been good. It is suposed to be cold until next weekend pray to ULLAR my friend pray.

Oh yes dane, that was a very solid grab indeed!Dunno whether you would have got an "okii hakushu" for that from those commentators if done during that boarder sesh.Woulda been funny to see what call they came up with though,eh!