When your favorite restaurant goes off...

Very sad.

My favorite tonkatsu restaurant near where I am has really gone downhill recently. Portions have got alarmingly small, I would guess so they keep the prices the same. Personally I would prefer them to put the price up and we get the same. And they have got really 'ketchi' about a few things like the amount of sesame seeds they give you to put in the sauce. Little things but when there's lots of little things.

Been like this three times now and so I think it is time to find another favourite.

Very disappointing though!

yeah I hate that, had a Yaki Niku place do the same. It has recovered a bit though as the custom tailed off and the recognised that they needed to maintain higher standards....still not as good as it was but almost!

Feel the same about a few places round here.

Used to really enjoy Ishiuchi Drivein but that seems to have gone off recently. They give you less, service with a frown when they used to be so friendly and though it doesn't affect what I have weird menu including camel, kangeroo, ostrich and deer! I heard it changed hands and that probably explains it.

• 1 month later...

Tell them.

Enough regulars do that and it'll make them consider.

I'm the same though would much prefer prices to increase over getting less for the same.