Shipping snowboard bag from japan to Aus

Hey guys,

Having trouble finding a shipping company that will allow me to send my snowboard bag and another suitcase from Niseko area to QLD Australia. Most of the Japanese companies will do small bags etc but none that i have found will do a bag as big as my snowboard bag. Does anyone know of any good/cheap companies that do ship from Japan to Aus. I have no time limit to when the bags need to arrive.

Cheers Kyle

Go to the local post office, and ask for EMS for the quickest service, but be prepared to pay through the nose. 15kgs will cost about 20,000yen. If you can wait, ask for "fune de" or surface mail which means "by boat", will cost a lot less, but will take longer. And by longer, it can take up to 2months.

Originally Posted By: panhead_pete
Can you get it Tokyo via the bag service then as unaccompanied luggage?

Can you pay another Aussie to take it for you?

omg

not that you would dump some illegal shit in there, but I reckon you gotta be plain dumb to take anyone else's luggage that you don't know......whther they've paid you or not
Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver

omg

not that you would dump some illegal shit in there, but I reckon you gotta be plain dumb to take anyone else's luggage that you don't know......whther they've paid you or not

It will only come across dodgy if you try to insert the bag between your bum cheeks.
Originally Posted By: Schneebored
Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver

omg

It will only come across dodgy if you try to insert the bag between your bum cheeks.

From what I have heard, tubby's are that slack, he could do it. wink