You seem to pushing the envelope Barok all the time to improve well here is a great piece of wisdom for you to get inspiration from

With about 80 years of skiing under his belt, Miura says there aren't too many new discoveries for him now, but he adds that skiing has endless limits.

"I usually set goals for myself when I'm skiing,. No matter how long you've skied, you can always take your skiing a step higher. I suppose that's why I never get tired of it."

Keizo Miura - 99years old

ski.jpg

Sorry Cheeseboy, no cheese.... a little milk though.

His main diet consists of unpolished rice mixed with whole rice, which becomes sweet if it is chewed well. He also eats fish, preparing it in a pressure cooker to make the bony parts soft and edible. To help his body absorb the calcium from the bones, he says he eats wood ear mushrooms, which are rich in vitamin D.

Other items on Miura's menu include hijiki, a type of edible seaweed, and fermented soybeans. He says he tries to eat several kinds of foods in each meal. After breakfast and dinner he has a nutritional drink containing sesame seeds, soybean flour, yogurt and milk.

I was wondering when I would see the 540. He did 't bring it to the big kicker at dyna. He didnt bring it to the slopestyle at takasu either.

So I thought man I aint goin to see nothin. Then dude busts the biggest air of the weekend of a back country booter, a 10 meter to 15 meter air. He didnt stick it, but it could have been. Dude bounced on landing 5 feet. Had the snow been light it would have been stuck and thats me opinion.

The guys likes soft landings. Barok its time to make the return to powder and all its wonderus givings. It just makes things easier.

GOod weekend thanks to you and No fakie for driving and so much more.

Hey kamoshika - thanks for the inspo, I saw that 99 year old dude on TV this weekend cool.gif , along with a rant against snowboarders by some guy on some morning show mad.gif

I like goal oriented-riding - I think it's a good thing, you never get bored.

as for this weekend. . .

Yeah, the landing was crusty, but I can't really blame anyone but myself for not sticking the 5's, 7.

But gawd if I lived anywhere near that place, that cornice-kicker and that electrical box would be all I would do.

I will try posting some pics that I have from the weekend here in a minute.

So yeah thanks alot everyone, sorry I was so freakin' ill the whole weekend, I am about to get some well deserved rest. Sorry I missed you mikazooki, sorry I bailed out early on Sunday OUFreeski2. Thanks for hookin' me up with everything NoFakie. Thanks for the lines Fattwins, and thanks for pushin' it with me Dane. I had a great freakin' vacation.

fun times fo' sheezy!

thanks guys!

that damn al quaida (sp) guy may be finished with the burried soldiers, but he is still torturing me to this day... at least in the sense that i couldn't answer the question (blame it on the lack of sleep... riiiiiight)

i'd love to get your pics if it's not too much a problem. i got an ftp site which makes larger file transfers pretty easy. plus then anyone could download them from there.