Just got back from Sudelfeld. Practiced the T-bars for 2 days. That Rosengasse t-bar is so sketch, it's the sketchiest of all, I always nearly fall the section it's like a wall and the brook running along the bottom.

Anyways, it snowed on thursday and that night so I hit it on Friday. Shin deep powder on recently gloomed runs, no crowd, lots of untouched bits to play with. Went into the trees, too. Still need more base along the single chair. Saturday morning snowed a little to just cover it up a little. Bit bumpy but new snow, no complaints.

Slept in, and got there at around 11:30. The whole day it snowed, occasional strong winds, and when it wasn't that, the fog made you guess which way you are going.

The great part was - Knee deep powder. Fresh tracks all day long. It wasn't fluffy but hey, with less than two dozen people on the whole mountain with most of them sticking to the main route ...

Had to take my board twice cos I couldn't get out.

Going back there early tomorrow morning. I heard it is going to be warm, 15 degrees C. It would have been perfect if it were a few degrees colder today.