Geto in Iwate is still open (yippee). While the backcountry is now getting a bit sketchy (big cracks forming in the snow in some places and quite slushy lower down) there is still plenty of snow on the trails - we had about a four metre base... about time to spend time at the table or build some jumps anyway...

I believe there are quite a few places near you that are still in operation, Barok. Tsugaike Kogen, Happo-One and of course Goryu. How about Cortina International? I heard they might`ve extended their closing date. Further down from where you`re at Ontake and Ontake Ropeway(probably too far for me)are open til GW I believe. Up in Niigata near Arai is Myoko Kogen Seki Onsen...I heard they`ll have a bad-ass board park up and running from this month. The trusty little Hotaka Bokujo in Gunma, with its Snowstyle Park and all has decided to run until the end of this weekend. After that it`s either Tenjindaira(hells no), GALA Yuzawa(might hit it one more time just for the park), or Okutadami Maruyama up further off the Kanetsu Hwy(that place is scheduled to open til 5/11 and supposedly receives its share of skilled freestylers). Take your pick. \:\) But I thought you moved out of Hakuba? Where did you relocate to Barok?

not quite sure how I can - you could check for spelling and puntuation use - im sure hers is better than mine. or you could go see what she wrote in the how many days thread - shes just jellous i get more days than her. (she even wrote it as if she were me and talked about herself as "my wife")

I dont think ill be paying anyone from SARS capital to come visit anytime soon - but shes not a japanese woman so your more than welcome come talk to her after they find a cure.

I relocated to Nagaoka, Niigata - read, the middle of freakin` nowherez, and I am coming back to Hakuba 47 this weekend for the scene, and to chill, and to make it 62 days - going to get 70 by the season`s end, by gum.

anyone else at Hakuba this weekend ?