Hey! In the last year or so (outside of Japan, I'm new here), I've been increasingly spending time in the Park rather than on the slopes sliding about like everyone else.

Just wondering about all you guys and gals on here - are you spending more time trickin' in and playin in the park, or sliding down the 'gelende'?

Cheers

trickster

depends on the day. I like to mix it up. spent a lot of time in both this year. good resorts place them in good spots. When 47 isnt busting people you can hit some nice trees and then hit the park and do it all again.

You can do it in gifu too.

when the snow is peak - the park is pointless, because you can hit off natural terrain, which just feels more spontaneous and free. drops, tree stumps, and electrical boxes ;\)

I am like Fattwins, I like to mix it up, but I think I favor freestyle more than he does. In the springtime, I am in the park, or what`s left of it, exclusively.

possibly. I would like to go, actually, let`s stay in touch about it, as I will be visiting Nagoya, and might come down to Kyoto for a day during Golden week, so yeah, I`ll bring my gear.