Two years ago i got my little linking turns wings on that resort. First place outside of the one day on yeti that i ever snowboarded. For that reason it has a special little place in me heart. I remember looking up at my first run and thinking "after 2 days, i think ill have a go at that! Now wheres the green runs?" only to realise that was the green run smile

Anyways, this thread has a point. And its not the whole "what resort broke your linking turn virginity" though thats an excellent, if albeit generic idea for a thread.

Nope, its this.

I remember there being a steep that i literally couldnt look over the edge without getting vertigo. I have a feeling though i imagined it. Anyone who can see the trail maps (i cant for some reason anymore), or the official website, mind having a look and finding this run info for me. Im pretty sure, two years on and happy dealing with 60 degrees that i can wreck this run and exorcise a demon, so want to know if its worth popping back there and doing it.

If i remember it was really short and might not actually even be an official run. It was terrifying though to look at. Anyone know what im talking about? In my head its literally a cliff drop. Must have been 70-80 degrees easy. But again, thats probably the vertigo of a noobie snowboarder talking. But if it is that, im game. smile

jesus, are you joking? I have this terrifying vision of a sheer drop in my mind? Im glad i asked. I cant possibly go and see it. It would make me too sad. It was always the little dragon that needed slaying in the back of my mind. :'(

Ill just pretend you never told me, and hopefully the memory of this thread will disappear and ill be left with that image of a 75 degree cliff drop. biggrin

PS. Weird how that works. smile