• SnowJapan Admin

Not 100% sure yet but it seems like an automated backup we have scheduled had a problem and 'hung' (or something). Nothing serious at all. But it's always an absolute mad panic (well for me) when things like that happen as you (well, I) often fear the worst and think the whole thing has collapsed!

Just a tiny little thing can sometimes stall the whole thing up though it seems.

Downtime was just about 20 minutes I believe, but Mr Tech is currently looking into it more to make sure we understand what the problem was and try to prevent it happening again.

We're going to keep the Chat Box closed for a while as we check into things.

There goes the plan for this morning! doh

SJ...you have to promise that if the shit does hit the fan and for some crazy reason the site shuts down....you can't shut it down in a 1er!! I couldn't take the cold Turkey, you'll have to find a way to fade the site out....

Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
SJ...you have to promise that if the shit does hit the fan and for some crazy reason the site shuts down....you can't shut it down in a 1er!! I couldn't take the cold Turkey, you'll have to find a way to fade the site out....

Here Here TB Iam with you. My computer crashed today at work and I can't get a tech out until tomorrow. I told him I was quite anxious to get it fixed and going again to which he replied "Is it a computer you use for your business" MR "Yes it is and I need it ASAP" I didn't want to tell him that I actually needed to get online to check the snow conditions, Daily Report and Forums. Hopefully all will be fixed by tomorrow. confused