After possibly needing surgery for a torn MCL I'm relieved to find out that I don't need it. Just doing some PT for it now and strengthening my leg.

Since this it's ok to do some boarding again this winter I'm just now getting to planning my trip to Niseko and had a few questions about getting to and from there.

* I'm in Seattle and comparing the prices for SEA->Chitose and SEA->Narita it looks like there's a difference of about $300 - $500 depending on the dates. If anyone could suggest a cheap domestic airline that does Narita<->Chitose that'd be cool.

* Once I'm at Chitose I've gathered that the fastest and generally easiest way to getting to Niseko is via bus. If someone could steer me towards a website that has a schedule and cost info that'd be cool.

* Also if there are any recommendations in terms of one bus line over that other.

Or maybe I have this all wrong. If you think that there's a better way to get there I'd be down to hear about it.

I appreciate the help and feedback smile

Cheers

If you aren't buying the flight all the way thru then you'll probably have to fly from Haneda airport up to Chitose. This would entail a bus transfer from Narita down to Haneda. Haneda is also Tokyo but lies on the border between Tokyo and Yokohama. Airlines that do this route are Skymark and Air Do and of course JAL and ANA. There are only a few flights from Narita to Chitose per day but there are a bundle from Haneda