you rude man Jynxx lol

Actually Papa took the boat out yesterday and dewintered the battery (jumper leads and a big fang around the lake for a few hours)....getting ready for this weekend if we can swing a few hours.

Only problem I have is I caught my toe edge coming of a wake jump last season and didnt let go of the rope quick enough. The dead stop you come to is something else - and I still havent got full movement or strength in my right shoulder. I am just a little concerned that I might take myself out of action before Niseko in Dec/Jan..... confused

Karnidge

It's raining cold 8-15C we got hail Saturday it was great to see a little bit of white on the ground.

The wind is onshore so no good for surf.

If only we had mountains

Seemore

Originally Posted By: Karnidge
How's "winter" doing over there now Mama or anyone else down there?

I was happy with the conditions for my trip in July, nothing epic...but that what we come to Japan for ...no?

I am back on the mountain next week - will let ya know. But the snow keeps falling, little by little.

The Aussie snow season had been limping along, just enough snow to keep the higher resorts covered. Lower resorts have really suffered this season though with some probably closing this week. The last couple of weeks have seen very marginal weather conditions for snow with freezing levels near the tops of the resorts and frequent rain/sleet and wet snow moving through. This coming week will see unseasonably warm temperature throughout the SE of Aus and even the higher resorts will see dramatically deteriorating conditions with well above freezing temps.

Overall skiing in Aus is not great value for money. They have some of the most expensive ski resorts on the planet with generally pretty crap snow conditions.

Limping along compared to Japanese standards of snow cover maybe, but the mountains have been busy and the days out on the snow have been excellent.

This was mid July - I have no complaints!

Mamabear_4.JPG