Originally Posted By: Hotaka Scott
The short answer to your question is "yes".

Where have you been looking?

I have you looked on ebay. All seem to come with bindings. I walked round the sport shops in Glasgow All with bindings wakaranai
Originally Posted By: Weegeoff

I have you looked on ebay. All seem to come with bindings. I walked round the sport shops in Glasgow All with bindings wakaranai

Just to clarify... Is there a specific binding you want to mount to a pair of skis? Or is there a specific ski you want to mount to a binding? Or is this actually something along the lines of noboarding? Otherwise I'd just buy the set.

Just to clarify... Is there a specific binding you want to mount to a pair of skis? Or is there a specific ski you want to mount to a binding? Or is this actually something along the lines of noboarding? Otherwise I'd just buy the set.

I have binding. there is nothing the matter with them so why should I buy a pair I just want skis. veryangry

I have binding. there is nothing the matter with them so why should I buy a pair I just want skis. veryangry

Now I see why you want just the skiis. However, I'm guessing you're looking to get them in the UK, so I won't be of much help here in Japan. If you are looking in Japan though you shouldn't have much trouble getting unmounted skiis. It still might end up being cheaper to get the set, once you figure in the extra cost to mount them.