Last night the first of 3 documentaries about Yellowstone in the US was on tv. Typical excellent BBC wildlife programme, it was really good. Looks like a fantastic place as well. At the end of they interviewed this guy who lives there in winter basically moving snow from the roof of buildings. What a life!

It was about winter this time, summer is next so looking forward to it.

Anyone on here know the place well?

Last night I watched that doco on yellowstone and the super volcano. It was very scary.

America is just somewhere I wouldn't want to live and they also waiting for the BIG ONE earthquake??

It makes you wonder what is going on with the earth at the moment. See that Volcano eruption in the middle of the ocean, then Melbourne had 3 earthquakes last wee (very strange), and current bizzare weather patterns.

Why does Yogi wear a tie and a hat and yet go about with no trousers on all day??

Its a bit rude!

Reminds me of Bungle from Rainbow, a giant bear that goes about naked all day and puts pyjamas on to go to bed!

lol

lol That is legendary!! Can you believe that this got shown on UK Kids TV!!!

A pointless fact about Rainbow, Zippy was originally meant to be blue but Jeffery begged the shows makers to make him orange instead. Jeffery went to Dundee University and while in Dundee went to watch Dundee United FC who play in tangerine/orange. The other team in the city is Dundee FC and they play in blue, so Jeffery wanted Zippy to be the same colour as the mighty Arabs of Dundee!!

sometimes United fans will sing: "Zippy is an arab!" at the games

Arab is the nickname for Dundee United and their fans