JA triggered a new train of thought in another thread ... PAST LIVES.

wakaranai I am not sure that I am a believer in such things, but I have seen and experienced some pretty freaky things in this area - particularly when our baby was being treated by alternative therapys for bone disproportion of his skull. It was something that was supposed to require screws in his head and a metal halo kinda like braces for his head...but was fixed BETTER than conventional medicine by a couple who also talked to me about his last life...BIZARRE! They also were treating my eldest for his attention problem and asthma, and talked about HIS last life. It kinda blew my mind.

confusedSome of the things about thier current lives, and some things the practitioners did not know about, were deeply related to what was supposed to have happened to them in thier past lives.... I still wonder if it is real...

?????

So have you ever had someone tell you about your past life/lives?

Anyone you know?

Do you think there is anything to it, or is it a load of crock?

If genes can convey information of your ancestors, why not the memory.

You may argue that it was the ancestor not you, but that may be the delusion because people enforce their own ego once they realize that I am I.

Reality is created by your own thought and senses and defined by words.

This is not a matter of belief but of perception. You will see this not only in humans but in animals, too. The big question is Where does Awareness come from?

My girlfriend and I, I feel we knew each other. We might have been past lovers or brother

and sister.

Strange as it sounds, we have similar physical and psychological similarities.

Similar shape and sized hands and feet. curve of spines...

communication without words...

Originally Posted By: Jynxx
Strange as it sounds, we have similar physical and psychological similarities.

Similar shape and sized hands and feet.

curve of spines...

communication without words...

so you both have breasts, lean over too much scolding people and expect the other person to know how you're feeling without asking. wink

Jeeze, Mama.

What'd I do?? How did I manage to get this thread started by telepathy?

Whatever, let's see where it goes. Hope "rapidly downhill" is not the result.