Sony helmetcam

UK£2200. Phew! I assume you're a PRO at that price. Thought it'd be around the 1.5 k mark but that's pretty impressive. My set up was around £350 and for the moment it'll do. HD prices will come down in the future and I'll consider upgrading if I can get a unit for around the 500 mark.

Wont cost that much in Japan, they are apparently selling for around 2K in the US which is around 1400 in your country. Plus the products price will vary quite a bit with different retailers selling the same product with different margins. I brought my HDR SR12 for 1500 AUD and most other retailers were advertising form 1800 to 2200. I guess I don't have to worry wether or not they have it, if they are selling it in the UK. I'd love to get a bargain on it but I would pay full price for it, it's a great product and will get much use. I don't suspect it will cost more than 3K AUD, It's a camera not a plasma TV. More than likely should be going for around 2000 - 2500 AUD.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally Posted By: torihada
helmet action cameras

UK£2200. Phew! I assume you're a PRO at that price. Thought it'd be around the 1.5 k mark but that's pretty impressive. My set up was around £350 and for the moment it'll do. HD prices will come down in the future and I'll consider upgrading if I can get a unit for around the 500 mark.

great.