Filtering is locking me out!

There's this guy I know whos company seems to be blocking all email that comes in with English letters in the subject line. Subsequently, all my emails to him are getting filtered, along with any other English subject lines being sent to his company. Seems a bit too wide to be sensible, but even though I explained this to him his company won't change the policy.

nihon he yokoso!

I wish I could get away with that attitude. "Anything which causes inconvenience will be ignored - you'll find me in the corner with my head in the sand pretending the real world doesn't exist".

Kinda understandable if its a company lacking any form of English support. Probably a spam filter as computers dont care where your from in the world and can flood your inbox from anywhere.

I will always try to put in my half arsed kanji message with a English translation at the bottom. (note: putting their language first)

I did once email to an MAJOR American based company with a branch in Japan in full english and got a sort of snobby and lengthy reply back in ENGLISH!!!, that they dont support any other language then Japanese. All my question required at that time was either a Yes or No answer.

Now with inserting whatever, even if poorly structured kanji messages, they would be a bit more forgiving understanding that I do not have the full capabilities yet of their language and may in return try to read / reply back possibly in both Japanese and English.