How much is it where you are now?

Seems to be 98 yen in some places in the centre of town now, but up to 5 yen more in other places.

To think it was something like 160 yen just a few months ago.

You are paying too much, it is down to 94 around this part of Tokyo, even in Kofu it is 96 at the cheapest garage.

I use either shell or Usami Jomo, as that makes it even cheaper using the pre-paid card. Actually I have pre-paid cards for nearly everywhere. You can usually get up to 5% off using the cards, and if you register your keitai address with the Usami Jomo petrol stations for those of you in living in Yamanashi or Nagano you can get even more off on certain days.

Yeah it depends a lot where you are, the bigger cities tend to be cheaper of course than the countryside places.

However two of the cheapest places I have found is one in takasaki, Gunma at joyful Honda they are about 2-6 yen cheaper than Tokyo depending on the day and another one in Honjo, saitama, also as cheap or cheaper than Tokyo, why I have no idea, but for some reason they are cheaper. I always fill up there when I pass through those areas.