Having left my accomadation booking to the last miniute, oddly enough Im struggling a little to sort things out. :( smile When in Indo I use a local women who is really good.

Does anyone have contact details for a local agent who can book rooms at Nozawa, Shiga and Hakuba? Thanks.

Yeah pete, if you haven't trawled already, these pages are a good starting point. There is a website that I have used before, although I can't remember the URL, that were really quick at getting back to me with prices etc.

Have done the pages here before asking and have only had one place get back to me with available rooms smile Here I was thinking this wouldnt be an issue in the current economic climate ....

Thanks TB will follow up on that, cheers.

I'm pretty sure it won't be an issue mate. It's the end of new year period, so places are probably just mad busy. You'll probably hear from them tomorrow. Having said that, I know if I was a place I'd make sure to reply to people asap as a policy. Doesn't always work like that though.

• SnowJapan Admin

panhead pete - if some of the listings on our site don't get back to you, we'd actually like to know about it so that we can ask them why. You would think they would reply! If there are any that don't reply after a number of days, please do let us know if you can.

Some of the listings on there are done via travel agents (usually because they find it difficult to deal directly in English) if you look at the contact information.

Of course, using our site to contact places goes some way to helping support us, so thank you for people doing it that way rather than going elsewhere.

Good luck with it all and hope you have a good trip.