Going nuts. Books won't balance

200 yen off.

My Excel reporting file is doing my head in. I cannot work out where that 200 yen is/was and until I can I can't finish off this report.

Help! Divine intervention! Anyting!

Arrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhh

At least it is not 200 000 yen off!!!

Papa's rugby club were getting set to do the end of financial year books for the club and the bar manager and her partner (member and player) did a bolt. Seems the bar takings for the year went with them. I would say there will be a tad more than the equivalent of 200 yen that thier books don't balance by this year.

Feel better yet?

Hey...lesson learned.

As it happens there are a few women saying in very subtle ways "told ya so" right now (me included). The men may well take of the 'ahh, he's a good bloke" blinkers and establish some proper check and balances so that no one person has control over those takings and the books.

Worst that can happen is the kids have to play in the same old worn uniforms next year, and the club has to hold some fundraising auctions or BBQ's.

Have you found your 200 Yen yet?

I often wonder if there is a programmed gliche in excel that adds random amounts every now and again just for it's own amusement!

No still pulling hair.

My minds all messed up with numbers and I'm getting nowhere fast, I think I'm going to have to start from the basics again. Will probably take a few hours.

Time to take a walk and early lunch I think!

Yes easy the worst few days of the month for me too. I hate it. And I can sympathise with that astray 200 yen. Bugger will take ages to get sorted proper.

OK I have found my 200 yen just a short while ago. I had originally typed in one value as 5780 yen when it should have been 5980 yen. doh I was totally blind to it swamped in numbers. What a terrible day. I'm going to eat lots of food and get drunk.