Flight tickets - do they include any fuel anymore?

Thanks bobby. It clears up the charge, but still doesn't say why they have a cheap promotion at the UK end and no corresponding one in Japan for exactly the same service.

Basically, if you're going next spring, you should wait until after Jan 1 to book. That's when the surcharge will come down.

ANA's info is a bit easier to understand. After Jan 1, you save about 10,000 yen per long-haul flight with them.

http://www.anaskyweb.com/uk/e/ana_info/fuel/index.html

That was so funny I was reading it and it said Cathy, Sing, ANA and Nepal. NEPAL isn't that the national airline that carry people, pigs, lama's, chickens etc. I think they would have to pay me a surcharge to fly them OR I would have to refuel the plane myself to know that there was actually enough fuel in it for my flight. lol (my apologies to any nepalese natives I may have offend).

Quote:
I think they would have to pay me a surcharge to fly them

lol

Quote:
I would have to refuel the plane myself to know that there was actually enough fuel in it for my flight.

Actually, I read an article about the worry that some airlines in a bid to reduce costs will skimp on the volume of fuel on a flight to near dangerous levels.
Originally Posted By: snowhunter
That was so funny I was reading it and it said Cathy, Sing, ANA and Nepal. NEPAL isn't that the national airline that carry people, pigs, lama's, chickens etc. I think they would have to pay me a surcharge to fly them OR I would have to refuel the plane myself to know that there was actually enough fuel in it for my flight. lol (my apologies to any nepalese natives I may have offend).

this thread is monitored by Ghurkas. They're coming for you.