I missed my boys last season because I refused to fly twice return to Oz to pick them up and deliver them.

Now at 15 and 12, She Who Insists on Being Obeyed and The Highly Qualified Quack Dr Helan Freerson of the Child clinic Department of Health in WA insist that children can't travel.

My boys won't be coming here this year because wimmen use the law to prevent My Boys and Me to do what we wish.

Don't forget SJF to add there are two following posts deleted.

For some reason it is fine for wimmin to take boys from men. For some reason it is exceptional for a father and sons to want to spend time together.

• SnowJapan Admin

Yes, two posts after the original one were deleted because (the first one) was just inflamming an old private argument - and that does not belong here.

Please, lets keep it not offensive. Thank you.

My attitude to my boys is they are both great and they can fly

My ex-wife's attiutude is No1 has ADF (She fills him with speed), and No2 is autistic.

I want them to come here this winter. They want to come here this winter. Getting on and off a plane is simple. Except when there is a Wimmin with an Agenda.

Tim will be 16 in April. That would have given him a rifle and a pair of boots for Gallipoli. The wimmin are being precious here.

Soubs - I am really sorry about that - and if I was coming over this winter I would offer to visit your wife and propose that the kids travel with our family (we have boys a similar age).

Unfortunately I am not coming.

But if we DO decide to come for a week in the Spring I will drop you a line at the beginning of the planning stage and offer same.

Not all women conspire to keep men from thier children, and not all men are keen to see thier kids. But my heart goes out to you in THIS situation. It is just not fair.

I have ADD (forget thier head if it was not screwed on) boys, but wrapping them up in cotton wool does not help the situation. The 2nd son, who will be 15 next week, is nicknamed DORY by a friend for very good reason! However he is RIGHT NOW working amongst the poor, abandoned and dying in Kathmandu, Nepal. Was is hard for me to let him go. YOU BET! Was it good for HIM to go. ABSOLUTELY! Could stuff go wrong - yes - of course. But I just hate this 'nanny' society that coddles and babies kids so that they become unable to fend for themselves. We are retarding our children! <rant over>

(((HUGS SOUBS)))

Cheers BoC.

FT is on my ignore-list, so no problems there.

Tim wants to come despite all. I can't ignore Dan. Bringing Dan in has brought in the full-might of (The Worlds Greatest Intellectuals) medical system.

It seems that No2 son is incapable of getting on or off an airoplane.

I'm going to have to strike Dan off the winter list. I can do this with a heavy heart and a clear head because this is a Wimmin thing.

:finger:

Soubs,

from experience, it will come back to bite her in the b*m, believe it! When they are old enough to make their own decisions (legally, that is) they will decide what they want to do and she'll be unable to stop them.

My experience is somewhat similar. She-who ... stopped me seeing my daughters (from ages 10 & 12 until last year when baby turned 22). We have now started a conversation via email and facebook (which their mother doesn't have access to!) and I am looking forawrd to their return from Europe, where both are working, for a holiday. At that time I fully expect them to come visit.

Hang in there, keep up the dialogue with the kids and they will come stay with you when they can!

PS, How's the soubriquette going?