let me set the scene for you.

I pull up at this place to check out a job. It's a moldy old house under the shade of a huge fig tree. The first thing I notice is that there are a lot of cars around the property, some look like they have been there quite a while. The 'yard ' was all mud and animal droppings. Four large mangy dogs snarled and barked at me through the gate. I could see horses, chickens, dogs and cats all wondering around the muddy yard.

The lady came out to greet me but her voice was drowned out by the snapping snarling dogs. I made my way around the back of the house to check out the power box (all the while dodging animal turds). While I was checking out the power box a very small and hairy horse kept rubbing it's head on back!

That was it!

I made an excuse why I couldn't do the job and bolted out of there.The thought of going inside the house freaked me out.

Anyone know of any people like that?

Originally Posted By: kokodoko
I live next door to redneck bogan scumbags like that.

It is not much fun living next door to callous..

if you live next to one koko...does that make you one? They say it takes one to know one... wink razz
Originally Posted By: Creek Boy
Originally Posted By: kokodoko
I live next door to redneck bogan scumbags like that.

It is not much fun living next door to callous..

if you live next to one koko...does that make you one? They say it takes one to know one... wink razz

no, i dont have fourteen dogs...