not really that fast compared with world-class nor what I used to be able to swim. But, for an old and busted up ossan like myself I was happy. Now Id be quite happy to get down to just below the 20min mark again wink

mama, doesnt matter how long it takes, just doing it is whats important. i love swimmming/running/biking "high's" after workouts, or even during if youre lucky to get one...

Originally Posted By: Creek Boy
mama, doesnt matter how long it takes, just doing it is whats important. i love swimmming/running/biking "high's" after workouts, or even during if youre lucky to get one...

True true!
And my hubby loves it when I don the little pink latex swimming cap!! LOL

I am definitely more a water creature - I do not get that high from running and biking, only get it swimming, snowboarding and doing weight training.

So how's the broken bum CB?

mama, its much better. I actually went for a bike ride yesterday for about 1.5 - bum was fine. Its still not 100% but its getting there. Maybe another week or two. My knee is sore though...I F'ed it up putting too much stress on it while trying to stand up/get outta bed, going up and down stairs, etc...Bummer. Hope its nothing serious! Dont wanna have another operation.

I am swimming a lot of late. I feel the 'high' from it is much better than an equivalent jogging one (well a jogging one doesn't exist with me). Swimming just feels good.

thumbsup