Like it says in the title, memorable quotes from the SJ Chat Box are stored in this thread for the next generations to draw wisdom from them.

Rulzzz

a) The poster of the quote can not add his own quote on the thread, some other SJ member has to post the quote.

B) Only quotes are permitted, no comments.

c) Irrelevant posts will be deleted by SJBot.

d) State the date/time the quote was said.

e) If you are posting a whole dialog, you must not be participating.

f) If something is deleted from the Chat Box because it violates the Chat Box rules, then it will also be deleted from this thread.

g) "Scripta manent", if its posted in this thread and does not violate rule (f) it will stay in this thread for eternity. If you are afraid something stupid you say might end up in here, don't say it in the Chat Box.

h) Post a quote like if it was copy pasted from the chat box. ie: quote

(this post will be edited for more rules on the way, please feel free to contribute but discuss it in the Chat Box)

I remember this one from Soubs when the Vicar was on about not liking sheds.

"Jesus was a carpenter, he loved his shed" or somthing like that. It was bril. thumbsup thumbsup.gif for your's Soubs

[soubriquet] Jesus was a carpenter, he loved his shed

and of course, when Tsonda was on about not needing much clothes when one was to go clubbing with Tsonda.

GG then said, "I like girls, Tsonda. Just to let you know" or something like that. I think there was a Tsond blush after that. Not sure though.

[grungy gonads] I like girls, Tsonda. Just to let you know

Originally Posted By: thursday.
I remember this one from Soubs when the Vicar was on about not liking sheds.

"Jesus was a carpenter, he loved his shed" or somthing like that. It was bril. thumbsup thumbsup.gif for your's Soubs

My shed is doing well. I've just put in a set of shelves, and can get my fastenings sorted.

I've also sussed how to pull 210 Volts from the 100V three-phase system, and run my legacy 240V power tools at (nearly) full potential.

Jesus would have loved it.

Someone also said: "The prison door is open. All you have to do is walk out"

OK, talking about lifts in UK and every single one of them smell of urine from the very first minute they are installled. Even those in the erotic gherkin.

Anyway, got me thinking about gondolas and the one that was stopped for good as reported by Muika.

[Oyuki] Damn, wanted to have sex in that

[echineko] you mean with somebody this time?