よー知らへんけど、あっこはちょっと変やんなぁ ;)

だってさ、俺のは故障やから、お前のでもええやんか!

あほはちゃうで、阿呆 (あほう)

お前こそ馬鹿! \:D

Ass bone does take a while to heal - the number 2 son broke his when he fell roller skating about 2 years ago ... he was pretty embarressed about the lady doctor inspected his ass and pronouncing it broken.

He walked like a penguin for about a week, and whined for a fair bit longer than that - and that was WITH the meds!

Hope it gets better fast, CB.

thanks, little by little it is getting better - my only problem is that I get really blue when I cant work out, ski, surf, hell, just do any sports in general. Best thing I learned from racing in college, just let the injury take its course and dont push it.

First swim tonight!! clap.gif

dance? how did you know I danced a jig after I finished? You still stalking me Ewok? eek.gif ;\)

Did 25 laps and felt great. First 5 I used a buoy to avoid using me legs. The decided to try kicking lightly. No pain, didnt feel it. So just continued on kicking lightly the rest of the duration. Worked on my stroke some and actually swam faster because I focused on my stroke rather than swimming hard. Funny how you can swim faster with less effort - ergonomics I guess - stroke mechanics, whatever you wanna call it.

Im just glad I could swim clap.gif

Originally Posted By: SG
CB = Coccyx Boy.

good luck in the pool coccyx boy...

BCB = Broken Coccyx Boy

Good to hear that you were able to "focus on your stroke" in the pool! laugh.gif It's good that you're managing to keep up the exercise - I've had a couple of friends break their asses (bodyboarding and MTB-ing being the causes), and that became a good excuse for them to lay about, drink beer, and get fat.

I got all shaky, "cabin fever"-like, cranky, agitated, confrontational, etc. when I busted my collarbone and couldn't MTB for a few months. The ass is worse though, since it is difficult to sit or lie down comfortably sometimes. One of those two friends I mentioned developed a Vicodin dependancy from his broken ass.

that shits addictive man, I have/had friends who got addicted to pills. Dangerous stuff. PBS had a great episode called medicated americans a while back - crazy how quick we prescribe pills...

collar bone? Ouch. I never had that done thank god. My dad was taken down by an 18 wheeler in mililani and got put through the washing machine - I freaked out at the site of him in the lazyboy when I got home from school that day...

Yikes! (getting hit by a semi-tractor)

Yikes! (having one's collar bone dislocated)

Which end dislocates? The shoulder joint end, or the sternum end? Does that just pop back in, or do the doctors have to "persuade" it back in with excessive force?

It was the sternum end. At that time I was really pumped from weightlifting, I weighted 7-8 k more than I do now. From what the doctor said, the muscles kept it in place, but the joints between the bone and the stern were torn...

Yep, that hurt just thinking about it. Tears to the eyes, it brought!

Hey, CB, how's the bum?

hey ger, thanks man, appreciate it. I did what most people do when they are injured badly, they compensate by using different muscles, tendons, joints, and over stress them. I can feel my right knee is tender. Hurts when I go down stairs a bit and when standing up. Sheet, you know youre getting old when...

On a better note, had my longest swim in quite a long time - did 3k in the pool tonite, was great as I had the lane to myself and got into a great rhythm. My CBpod was going round and round and round in my head and I think I was relistening to what I had on earlier. I was keeping track of the k's and after one felt warmed up, after 2 felt strong so just did one more. Looking forward to being able to run and bike. Maybe next weekend as it will be 5 weeks then...

I heart my nano party