Weird how it hasnt taken off in Japan at all. I guess cos it cant be played easily (unlike badminton, volleyball etc that can be played in a school gym).

I still pay over here, there is a court nearish my place we use. Also tried to set up a squash ladder at the court I play at in Tokyo, but not so many takers.

Great game for a sweat and to work out that frustration!!

Similar story here. I used to love squash when I was at college, I played about 3 times a week. Haven't played once while I've been here - I can't ever recall actually seeing a squash court here.

There are some around. One or two gyms have them but they tend to be ancient and not used. The Kobe Club has one too but I cant afford to pay their fees just to play squash once or twice a week, plus its an hours drive from me.

Bobby, the Kobe club has a few good events throughout the year - I remember going there once post footie game last year and drank a great selection of intl beers at a very good price - they made a bit off of it for all their hard work Im sure but nothing like a bar. Hope they continue doing that this year as Id make the trip in for it cool.gif