A disturbing revelation - what to do....

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good on you. I regretted not helping out a girl that had a black eye and was with her asshole boyfriend who was yelling at her to keep following him. The situation was very obvious. That was three years ago in Thailand, and I still think about it.

This is an interesting story. My friend "B" was standing in a crowded Tokyo subway car and saw a man stroking a young Japanese woman's leg. The girl was softly crying and huddled to the other side (so not facing the man). On instinct, "B" told the man to leave the girl alone. The man and the girl both said nothing, but the man stopped stroking the girl's leg. Then "B" wondered whether they actually knew each other, was it a lovers' quarrel, etc. etc. "B" got out at the next stop, and when she was walking towards the exit, she felt a tap on her shoulder. It was the young woman. She thanked "B" and said that she didn't know what to do when the man started touching her.

• 2 weeks later...

man - give us his address and let's form an orderly queue - joke or no joke - this is a sick matter and the bloke needs some kind of lesson.

normally don't condone violence except for paedophiles, rapists or murderers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If nothing else, he has a black mark on his police record now, so there will be closer scrutiny put on him should he come under suspicion for a similar kind of incident in the future. At least that is the hope...

Might need some explanation, there, Mantas. I'm not sure that the Henson thing would have made it to Nihon.