To everyone who made our Japan trip wonderful, I thank you so much.

Ewok 2 (thanks for your friendship & for Domo!) Sorry I couldn’t keep up with the girls, they rock!

Fattwins, thanks for your hospitality. Hanna definitely is number 1 wave.gif (thanks to Hiro, Charlie & the crew!)

Stemik, great to finally meet mate. Hugh is a speed demon. Amazing!

Tsondaboy, great to meet mate, sorry Tokyo didn’t eventuate, all the best Proffessor!

WarHawk, great to meet you mate, you rock. Crap timing, back is better now tho….

Kokodoko, when they said “break a leg”, they didn’t mean literally mate. Hope U are well!

Alan, Speedie, Jonas, Jonas, Toby, Martin and everyone else, you make travelling so much fun.

SnowJapan & The Forum, and to all those involved, the information, people and talk

Helped me understand heaps about japan, sop thanks to all wave.gif

To everyone else I met on the way, you have made this one of the best trips of my life.

Japan is an amazing place, with a fantastic culture.

I will be back (hopes for next year, cept this time, I will probably ski, and leave boarding for the younger crew heh heh).

All the best!

Ryan – Domokun_72dpi

Hey mate, nice to finally meet ya. It was a blast while it lasted! Shame about the back. Glad to hear you've healed up! Hopefully see you over here again next year!

Have fun going back to work \:\)

domo desu ryan smile.gif

very glad to hear that you had lots of fun in japan.

snowboarding in happo, shopping in tokyo, and trying new food grin.gif

thanks for the sandwich and all, was so kind of you.

you are so geeky and smart, with such a golden heart.

was a pitty that i didn't get to meet jo, but hopefully next time with baby domo blush.gif

pls come back to j land soon matey wave.gif

hey, domo. it was nice meeting you for the whole five minutes. doh!

my leg is healing slowly and i am hopping around the house feeling grumpy and wanting to get outdoors.

i dint know you hurt your back. i hope you get better.

yoga is good for backs. it used to fix my back every morning when i was picking fruit..

my old machine has died for the interwebby so i cant do the messenger.. i will have to get a new machine.. i am on the laptop atm..

i was wondering where you were so its good to hear from you.

i will be going back to japan next year so maybe we should do a rewind ..... or is that a fast forward ??

anyway cheers mate...