Quote:
Originally posted by AICHI_BOARDER:
Manning, man I remember going there for my Elementary School Graduation trip............was pretty nice!
Manning was amazing. Good dry snow of Interior but big dumps like the coast. But I grew out of it and got a student pass at W/B last year. That introduced me to a whole new world. It was great skiing with some locals every weekend. I had some pretty sick runs.

Jet. You?

> it looks like snow won't be here till late December

Do you have the inside dope on that, or is that just a bland assumption that hey, it's winter so there'll be snow in late December? (ignoring certain natural signs that suggest otherwise)

Quote:
Well the snow coverage is phenomenal and forecasts are calling for continued cool temperatures and even more snow for the next several days. Hello Powder Hounds ... Mt. Baker now has the most snow of any ski area in the North America and we are at about 74% of our 10 year snow base average.
wall.gif cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif wall.gif

GAWD!!! What am I doing here? Send me home for a month and then I'll come back when it gets good... no no...don't start thinking that way. Japan is fun! Great! We just need some snow.